[box type="info"] Submissions: A valid submission for the finals should comply with the list below[/box][box type="bio"][button link="https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx?cid=50AA3F6C643B4EFC&resid=50AA3F6C643B4EFC!164" type="big"] Download Entry Form[/button]
1. ALL participants must submit a completed Entry Form to email@example.com
to be considered for the competition. Each entry form must contain a brief description of your App or Game (no more than 150 words). If this is included in your Marketplace Submission we can use that one. Also a minimum of 4 screenshots will be required for each submission.
2. If App or Game is not yet published in the Marketplace, competitor must provide a .xap file to App Idol staff prior to the finals. You may send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. GAMES: Judges not expect a full game, but a complete level of the game. SEE Judging Criteria
4. Students or Startups are not required to participate in a hack-a-thon to compete. We will also receive submissions via email as well. This email must contain al requirements, and must be received before June 10th to be considered.
5. If you were selected in a hack-a-thon you will need to send information about the latest version of your game or app to this email, email@example.com